Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cupcake Wrapper Treats

When I saw this idea I went crazy with buying up all the cute cupcake wrappers. They look like little fortune cookies- perfect for treats, party favors etc.. You can use these for any occasion and craft stores, even Walmart had cute ones. Hobby Lobby's were my favorite!

Cupcake Wrapper Treats

Cute cupcake liners
Glue (I used Fabri-Tac-- by the way, where have I been that I didn't know this glue existed? It's awesome! Strong, fast drying like hot glue without the heat) but you can use hot glue as well. You can also stitch by machine, but that requires more work than I am willing to give... :)

Treats- I used dove chocolates, Hershey Bliss works and after dinner mints. I loved the dove the most because they have little sayings inside the foil--and they are yum!

Directions:
Fold cupcake wrapper in half.
Glue around the outer edge leaving 1/4 to 1/2" open at the end (enough room to push treat in)
Insert treat and push up the bottom center to a create fortune cookie shape.







No comments:

Post a Comment