Thursday, February 12, 2009

Calling All Foodies

A place for recipes to remember through the seasons.  I will be posting some of my favorite recipes with pictures--a great way for me to remember what I try and when, and to share recipes when I can't remember details sometimes.... I'm not the greatest with following a recipe exactly!  

The first recipe I'll include are my cup cake balls, which I have given out to a ton of people and first had at my sister Jenna's baby shower in Arizona...  They are easy and quick, but soooo cute! (Pictured above)  Along with those are mini chocolate caramel apple bites on a stick, nutter butter truffles and oreo truffles- just in in time for Valentines... Ok, I'm going to stop talking, because I'm on a no sugar thing right now.....  

2 comments:

  1. I'll put you under my 'cooking' bookmark. You know I LOVE your cooking, I can't wait to see what comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about this site!!!! I wil probably try every recipe! I love it!! You are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete