Thursday, May 5, 2011

The other two men in my life

Ben and Jerry came out with a super fabulous new flavor several months ago- Red Velvet Cake... Just fyi ;) This is really unbelievable even if you are not a fan of red velvet. It's hard to pick favorites here, but this is close to the top of the list! I hope it's not a limited flavor and decides to hang around awhile. Ironically, Elise had a project in her advertising class at BYU to market Ben and Jerry's. I volunteered to be her test market. She ended up not needing me, but I did the research anyhow, one pint at a time.
It's running a close second to my #1 slotted pick- Chunky Monkey. Other favorites are Triple Caramel Chunk and Peanut Butter Cup. Competing for the #1 spot along side Chunky is Haagen Daaz's Caramel Cone, which will change your life. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment